Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gymnastics, Easter Cookies & A Prize Egg...

Thursday morning we headed to gymnastics...

Piper was at her grandmother's house and the other little girl in my class was out so I got a private lesson with Ms. Leanne...

and mommy got to come inside and watch... I take this very seriously!


Trampoline!




Pit!



Piper's little brother was there with her mom and I got to play with him a little bit, I definitely continue to treat him like my own...



After class we grabbed lunch and headed to the park for a picnic...

and then we met Bella for ice cream...


Friday morning mom had an Easter craft project all ready for me.  We made rice krispy bunnies for our neighbors...


Mom wasn't sure how much I would be able to help because they were pretty hard, but by the end I was doing all of the assembling...


Cute huh?


Finally it was time for an Easter egg hunt...

My pediatrician has an Easter egg hunt so that you can see his office without being a patient... it was very cool!

and there were PRIZE EGGS!

Me and my friend Taylor...

Ready to go... I knew I wanted the pink prize egg that was on the fence and I bee-lined for it!

Poor Taylor is crying because she didn't get a prize egg... there were only 11.

I was totally independent and while the other moms were on the field helping, I was off on my own getting eggs...

Happy Easter Taylor!  It was fun playing with you!

No comments: