Thursday, April 5, 2012

Disney on Ice

Sunday morning we got ready and drove to Dallas for Disney on Ice...

Mom recycled my princess dress from Disney World.  She cut off the top and turned the skirt into a t-shirt dress...

Waiting outside the AAC...

Practicing my princess twirls...

Ready for the show to begin! We had great seats!


Mom even splurged and got me Gus Gus!

Let's start!

Mom and I at my first Disney on Ice when I was 2...

Tiana was first...

Then Cinderella...

Captivated!

Cinderella's horses...

Rapunzel was the BEST!

and mommy adores Maximus!

Look at Rapunzel's hair!

All the princesses at the finale...


See Rapunzel's floating lanterns?

It was a fabulous show and a great reminder of how much I love the princesses before we head to Disneyland!

Someone else got a pool this weekend too...

Mabel loves to be outside, but her fur is so dark she gets hot super fast...

They both enjoyed some pool time...

No comments: