Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another Week in Review...

The Easter parties are upon us and the blog is falling behind again.  Let's see if we can catch up!

Sunday (the 25th) daddy and I worked on my science homework.  We made spaghetti noodles wiggle with baking soda...

So fun!

Monday morning I was ready to head to school and turn in my science homework!

Tuesday was ballet...

and the beginning of Easter fashions...

After ballet we headed to Central Market for lunch with Bella...

Mom could not believe I can now climb this all by myself!

After lunch we stopped by the hardware store near our house to see their baby chicks...

they also had bunnies...

and ducks!

The ducks were the cutest!







The chicks were in here and kept pecking mom...

That afternoon all my Lalaloopsy dolls had a pool party...


Wednesday was another school day...

Thursday mom worked on her french braiding skills...

and we headed to gymnastics...

I LOVE having Piper in my class!  She is such a great friend to me!

We went to lunch at McDonalds with Piper and her little brother Hayden...


After lunch (and a bluebonnet photo shoot that mom will post next) we headed home to celebrate Mabel's 1st birthday!  YAY!

Happy birthday Mabes!

I blew out her candle for her...

We had dog cupcakes and people cupcakes...

and we got Mabel a new frisbee as her present... mom immediately launched it over the fence (hence the ladder)...


Happy birthday Mabel!  We are still praying this will be the year you CALM DOWN!


I am starting to enjoy her more...

Mom often says "it's a good thing she's cute" and cute she is!



Friday I sported more bunny fashions for school...

I came home with a fever of 103, but I was fine by Saturday morning...

Saturday afternoon I spent in my baby pool...






We are so ready for the splash pads and swimming pools to open!

No comments: