Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter at Fossil Rim...

Easter morning I woke up to my bunny basket and crocs waiting for me...

and I was SO excited to go search for the eggs the Easter Bunny hid!

He did a fantastic job...




and finally I found my basket!

I dropped my bunny basket and RAN to all my treats!  I was SO excited that he found me a lambie from Build A Bear... I love these little Build  A Bear friends!

Here's the whole basket...

I was also SUPER excited about Hungry Hungry Hippo!

We took everything inside and slowly went through the basket...

I got a book of bible stories for girls, a big chocolate bunny that I kept calling a "decoration" until mommy let me bite his ear off after dinner...

I did eat a few treats right away though...

YUM!  Candy before breakfast!

Hungry Hungry Hippo time!



Finally it was time to get dressed and head out on our adventure...

First we went to Nana and Pop Pop's house for an egg hunt...


and then we loaded up the car and took them to Fossil Rim!

with Lambie of course...

It was overcast and the animals were out!


Mommy and I rode in the back...

Nana started with feeding the Emu...


Pop Pop too...




Giraffes!  My favorite part!

Finally we made it to the top of the hill where you get to pet the goats...



Family picture time...


Look at the view!

Sweet giraffes...

The bluebonnets were unbelievable!

These guys got up from their nap to come say hi...




Overly friendly ostriches...





The highlight of the trip was seeing the baby rhino... her name is Ursela...


somehow I convinced the ostrich to come say hi again...



and she came CLOSE!

See my smile... I wasn't even scared...

goodnight baby rhino!  Happy Easter!

Finally getting to enjoy my chocolate bunny... Happy Easter everybody!  We leave to Disneyland in 3 weeks!

No comments: