Wednesday, April 4, 2012

3rd Post: Bluebonnets

The bluebonnets came early this year, so mom and I headed out last Thursday to shoot some pictures.  These "pinkbonnets" as we are calling them bloomed a couple of days before so we stopped to take pictures with them first...





Then we headed to the bluebonnet field and honestly, mom could have just stopped with this first picture and had a really nice bluebonnet shot... but we kept going...


and boy was she glad she did...








Here are the outtakes of the day... mom was amazed when I plopped down in the bluebonnets, when I was one and two years old I could not stand them...

See... same field 3 years ago...

Mom brought the bubble gun to get some smiles out of me...

Sometimes when my smile is getting fake mom tells me to "close my eyes and frown" and then "open my eyes and smile"... this was my frown...

and this was my "all done" face!

We had a great time on our little photo adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, where were these taken?