Monday, April 23, 2012

Seussical the Musical

On Sunday we headed to TCU to see Seussical the Musical.  We are performing some of the songs from the show at our Spring Music Show at school this Friday, so it was a perfect introduction to the show. 

As soon as I heard we were doing Dr. Seuss songs I came home and told mom she needed to make me a Cat in the Hat outfit for the show, so we'll get two wears out of it this week...

Me & mom and her cute new hair cut... I really like it (which is amazing because when I was two I wouldn't let mom put her hair in a ponytail, nonetheless cut it!)...

We invited Lilly and her mommy to join us at the show because Lilly LOVES Dr. Seuss!  She was even the Cat in the Hat one Halloween...

Mom made her a matching outfit...

After the show we snuck onto the stage to take a picture (and immediately got in trouble)...

But it was worth these two cute shots!

Thanks for coming to the show with me Lilly!  We got to hear all 3 songs we are performing on Friday and Lilly even sang one of them almost as loud as the actors on stage!  She can really sing!


No comments: