Thursday, May 31, 2012

2nd Post: Memorial Day Weekend...

Mom always thinks I'm getting big too fast... and then I request my blankies be in my picture...

and I'm totally goofy with them... I still sleep with them, but they don't go anywhere with me like they did a year ago (sometimes the car, but they never leave the car)...

Ahhh... there's her almost 4 1/2 year old again...

On Saturday we went to the park, daddy swings me so high it makes mommy gasp...

Sunday we spent the morning at the pool and then we went out to dinner....

This is my silly face these days...


and I rediscovered my American Girl Doll after months of ignoring her... mom even found us some matching pajamas in her closet... I was SO excited!


Monday was grocery store day and Fort Family art day...

The pool is WAY too busy on Memorial Day so we stuck to the house.  Mom made 2 different kids of sidewalk paint... shaving cream and cornstarch (way better)...

I went straight to it!




The cornstarch paint (equal parts water & cornstarch & food coloring) works AWESOME!


Then it was time to wash all my cars for summer...

and enjoy the sprinklers...






For dessert we had red & blue cake with strawberries and patriotic marshmallows... YUM!

No comments: