Thursday, April 28, 2011

3rd Post Today: Preschool Music Performance...

Today was a sad day for mommy...

It was the day she realized that all of my end of the school year activities are beginning.  Not only is that sad because we LOVE Miss Michelle and will miss her like crazy.  But, it's also sad because the year went SOO quickly and mom realizes that after just two more short school years I will go to big kid school where it will go even quicker. 

All I cared about this morning was singing...

Mom was already in the sanctuary when we came over to perform...

So she came out for a hug and a kiss and to wish me good luck...

First, the little ones performed.  It's hard for mom to believe I was that little last year...

Then it was our turn...

All the videos are at the bottom of the page, we did a great job!

After each class performed we all performed 3 songs together...



Cheese!

and a bow...

Are you proud of me mommy?  Miss Donna had promised us candy and as soon as I was done I said "candy"... HA!

We marched in to "Ants Go Marching"...

Then my class performed "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing"...


Then we performed some songs together...


Mom is SO proud of how well I did at the music show and she is feeling MUCH more optimistic about my dance recital in a few weeks.  Maybe I will actually perform!


and one more video mom found on the camera... this is me opening my Easter basket...

No comments: