Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2nd Post: 1st Day of Ballet (take 2)...

Today we headed back to Dana's to try my first day of ballet all over again...

Mom could tell it was going to be a better day, just based on the pictures before we left the house!

I was SO excited to go see Ms. Linda again and meet the new girls in my class...

Here I am last year on my first day...

Mom never realizes how much I'm growing up until she compares pictures like this...

Before class...

We decided that mommy should stay in the classroom today, after last week being SO traumatic we wanted to make sure I had a good experience today...

I was right at home!



Mom had to wake me up this morning to go and I was definitely wearing out by the time we did tap, but I kept going...

Stamps at the end of class...



After class we headed over to the indoor safari park to meet up with Bella...

We had never been before, but mom had a groupon that was about to expire, so we went to check it out...

It's a very interesting place... these animals are mechanical...

Bella's turn...

We did some miniature golf...

and played in the play area...


it was definitely worth our $5... but mom's hoping I don't ask to go back there soon!

No comments: