Monday, August 15, 2011

Week of August 8th...

Mommy swears these summer days just run together... it's hot, we feel stuck inside and she seems to forget to blog...

To break up some of the monotony, I woke Monday to a surprise...

This was my reaction when mommy said there was a surprise...

mom told me to cover my ears because it was loud...

and here it is!  A bounce house of my very own!


An indoor bounce house in August = a happy mommy and Milla!

Finally it was time to get dressed.  Today  marked one of the first signs that summer is coming to an end.  My new 1st Presby teacher Ms. Judy came for a visit.  There are no pictures of our time together because I was VERY shy and didn't want anything to do with her.  I think what it comes down to is she's NOT Miss Michelle... but mommy is hoping that once I realize that Piper, Isabelle, Kade, & Lilly are all in my class that I'll get over it (fingers crossed).

One of the things the teachers do when they come to visit is they take a picture to hang on the wall... I would NOT smile... I would NOT look at the camera...

So 2 seconds after Miss Judy left mom got these two pictures of me...

Hopefully Miss Judy will use one of these instead of that sour puss picture... mom will be very dissapointed if she has to stare at that all year!

Tuesday I headed back to Southlake Presby School... mommy is going to totally admit a mommy fail here.  She has dressed me according to that weeks theme for all the weeks of camp.  But today she failed... she could have sworn it was Circus Week (maybe because we just went to the circus) so I headed to school in my circus shirt... only to find out it was zoo week!

at least it's a cute shirt!


Wednesday we headed to see Dr. Martin and check on my ears.  My ears are good, no tubes for now... but I do have eczema on my cheeks and arms so I'm starting zyrtec every night and some steroid creams... I was actually becoming self concious about my bumps, which amazed mommy.  She had always just ignored it, but literally 3 days of steroid cream and they are gone!

After the doctor we headed to Spotlight Dancewear for new ballet shoes and a few accessories.  They had the most awesome play kitchen and I wanted to stay forever...

But mommy finally convinced me to go to Lewisville Mall...

Thursday I headed back to school in appropriate zoo themed attire...

Mom said if I would get dressed quickly I could go jump...

then after daddy got ready he joined me...

Gotta love early morning cuddles...

Excited to go to school!

When mommy picked me up from school it was in the 80s with a chance of rain, so we headed straight for the park to play!  It was lots of fun (but mom didn't have a camera)...

Friday was the worst day of the week.  My fits about gymnastics have gotten worse and worse and today I totally refused to participate.  Mom finally pulled me from class and put me in time out the rest of the morning.  I also took my only nap in 2 weeks, so maybe I was just tired.  Who knows!  I get one more class to redeem myself (we are paid through the end of August) and if I have another fit we are done.  It's so sad because when I participate I have a lot of fun there, but mom cannot handle these outbursts!

Smurf tongue before gymnastics...

No comments: