Monday, August 8, 2011

2nd Post: Circus 2011

What a fun day!  Mommy asked daddy if he would be ok with going to the circus on his birthday and he was actually pretty excited... so we headed to the 11:30 show on Saturday...

Mom had WAY too much fun making me a little dress...


Here I am last year...

and the year before...

Happy birthday daddy!


It's a long drive to Dallas and it was already hot, but we were excited to be there...

Waiting outside for the pre-show to begin...



Buying a program is a must with us... I look at it all year long!

My circus flower mommy made...

Goofing around with daddy...

Time for the preshow...

Can you tell it's a little overwhelming?

I got my tattoo...

and watched a girl perform up close...

There was even a little stage to dance on...

watching the clowns...


and the stilt guys...

Silly daddy!  Mom is always amazed by my memory!  Last year there were no noses left when we got to the pre-show and we were all disappointed... mom does not think we've spoken about it since, but on the way to the circus I said "I sure hope they haven't run out of noses"... amazing!

The elephant came out to paint...

and we got front row seats...



Her "art"...

More dancing...


Time for the show to begin (with my trusty headphones)...

The clowns were the warm up act...

and finally it was time for the opening parade...



I was thrilled!




Babies!

One of my favorite parts was the dragons...
Mom loved anyone flying in the air and trying to get a picture of it...



and she always loves the tigers...





These guys were amazing...



Ponies!

an elephant with a puppy in his basket...


and the puppy walking the elephant!  Hilarious!





The final parade...


At home I immediately wanted to play circus...

and I've begged every day to go again this week when they are in Fort Worth... the question is, will mom give in and take me?

No comments: