Monday, August 1, 2011

Brooklyn's Birthday Party...

Saturday afternoon we headed to Emler pool to celebrate Brooklyn's 4th birthday...

Pictures of me and mommy always end up like this... a picture she likes of herself...

and then a picture she likes of me... oh well! If nothing else you can see that our eyes are now the same color.  Mom has never heard of a 3 year old's eyes changing colors like this, but I'm definitely no longer a blue eyed girl.

The birthday girl!  She made mom work HARD for her pictures!

Goofy!

Sophia!

Me and my daddy...


Stella and her aunt...

I started cheesing it up for the camera hoping mommy would put it down and come swim...



It worked!


Cake time!

Sweet Stella!

The chaos...

Brooklyn spotting her cake...

It was the biggest cookie cake I've ever seen!



Brooklyn loved having the spotlight...


Yummy!


Sugar antics with daddy...

Happy birthday Brooklyn!

No comments: