Monday, August 8, 2011

First Week of August...

Monday we headed to the mall to play in the air conditioning... mom didn't even bring her camera.

Tuesday morning I headed to school...


Our theme this week was under the sea... so I sported my sea turtle shirt...

Mom would love to know how she got all these smiles...

But she just can't remember...


This began the week of me waking up WAYY too early!  Tuesday night Mabel hurt her foot so we had to cancel our Wednesday plans and take her to the vet.  Before we left I got some playtime in the playroom...

Back to school on Thursday... whale shirt this time...

Not as willing to take pictures...


Friday we went to gymnastics...

I spent the whole drive there saying I wasn't going to participate... but I jumped right in...

Handstand...

No comments: