Monday, August 1, 2011

A New School & Gymnastics...

A week behind... lets see if we can catch up.  July 26th we started summer school #2 at Southlake Blvd Presby...

Mom was so proud that I was able to tell her that I was nervous...

She reassured me that it is totally ok to be nervous but that I would have fun... and fun I had!

I didn't cry at all and I had a great time with my new friends...

Wednesday we headed to see Yogi Bear at the summer movie series...

and then this precious face in this precious outfit had the biggest meltdown EVER over a toy at Barnes and Noble...

It was epic... and ended with mom holding me very tightly down the escalator while I thrashed and screamed... mom says she's not sure when we will be returning to B&N...


Thursday I headed back to school...

and when I got home I had a nice surprise... a princess castle tent!

I had a good pretend nap inside...

Friday morning we headed to gymnastics...



I love coach Steve... he pushes me in a very positive way!

Watch my forward roll on the beam!

and I held my handstand for 10 seconds!

No comments: