Thursday, May 15, 2008

2nd Trip to the Zoo

Mom and I went to the zoo today with Bella and Jenny... they have a season pass for them and a friend and we are lucky enough to be their friends!

Here I am before the zoo... yes mom made me this bow just for the zoo... cute huh?


Mom is so excited that I'm smiling for pictures now... and she is in love with my chubby cheeks in profile pictures...


Mommy kept me in the baby bjorn for most of the day, she said it was good exercise for her and I got to see all the animals...


Taking my bottle before we got started... mom also fed me solids at the zoo which was the first time she had ever fed me solids out in public...


Mom and I checked out the parakeets... they flew right by my head!

I needed a nap about half way through our trip...

Mom and I checking out the leopard, the mountain lion, a bear, and the flamingos...


In the giftshop mom found this funny headband... HA! HA! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit and bow!! Stylin little girl!! Celeste and Ella