Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FINALLY Pool Pictures!!!

First off, mommy and me went to Northeast Mall today and I got my FIRST balloon! It was really cool, but mom is SUCH a dork for pulling out her camera in the middle of the food court and taking pictures...


The pool is finally warm enough to swim... well it isn't exactly warm, but I didn't seem to mind the cold water... Put first mommy had to do a photoshoot...


Ruffles on my butt... Ruffles on my butt... Why do I always have ruffles on my butt? (There's a tune to this song)



Mom says this is my bobble-head doll picture... she's not sure what happened with it...


Mom bought me this float before it was even warm outside... it's great... I love the ties on my swimsuit... perfect for chewing!



Pictures of me with mommy and daddy...


Some candids (obviously my hat is too small for my big head)... My hair started looking pretty red after spending a little time in the sun...



Daddy decided to dip my cheek in the water... I didn't mind...


I'm a Sun Godess!!



After swimming and a bath, mom let me hang out in just my diaper... I don't get to do this very often because I've figured out how to undo the tabs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the prettiest strawberry swim princess we have ever seen!! You look so cute in your floaty! Are those toes tasty?

Loving your pictures!

Love and kisses, Nana and G.dad

Caren said...

Soooo cute!! Can Teaghan come over and swim with you next month?? :-)