Monday, May 12, 2008

My Floppy Seat!

Mommy got me a present and I love it! Lately I've been really disliking my infant carrier and when we go into stores I get really frustrated because I want to see everyone and I can't look around very well in my infant carrier.... so now I have my Floppy Seat!

http://www.floppyseat.com/newsite/index.html

Floppy seats are great because they cover all the germy areas of the shopping cart and makes the entire shopping cart a chew toy! There are slots to attach toys and a pocket for mom to keep pacifiers for me...

Mom walked around Walmart taking pictures of me with tears in her eyes because she can't believe how big I'm getting... Have I told yall lately that my mom's a dork? Hee hee... It's ok, at least she's a dork that loves me!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty floppy seat with such a pretty girl in it! The prettiest girl in the store for sure!! Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

that is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I have so much to learn still!!