Friday, May 30, 2008

Granparent Visit & Houdini

Last night mom got me all excited about Grandma Kitty and Papa Don coming to visit... these pictures were taken at 12am in the morning... all smiles... If I could talk I would have exclaimed the same way the kids in the Disney World commercial do "I'm too excited to sleep"...




Today mommy made me take a nap before Grandma and Papa got here and I pulled a little Houdini on her... Yes I still sleep in a swaddle... I know... I know... I'm WAY too old for one, BUT mommy says I sleep MUCH better all bundled up... I won't admit it, but she's right... today it was hot so she swaddled me in just my diaper and I got 1 arm and 1 leg out of the swaddle... she says I'm working on my magician act!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - your little one is a cutie! when our daughter started escaping from her swaddle, we moved her into a Halo sleepsack - and she sleeps like a dream and i don't freak out worriing...the best part about sleepsack vs swaddle? you don't have to unwrap her to change the diaper! we got ours from Halosleep.com love them!
Congrats!