Saturday, May 17, 2008

Grapevine Main Street Festival

Mom, dad & I went to Grapevine's Main Street Festival tonight and it was SO much fun! Mom has built up enough muscle to carry me in the bjorn for long periods of time so we didn't even have to take my stroller... I felt like SUCH a big girl!

Mom had a hard time getting any pictures of me looking at the camera because I was WAY too busy people watching... oh and mom says that I bring smiles to people's faces... I think that's pretty cool.


Mom made a special point to make sure to get some pictures of me and dad... we don't have enough...


While mommy and daddy ate a funnel cake (yes I got a little powdered sugar and it was AWESOME) I got some back time... I love chewing on my feet now... last week I found them and this week I figured out they will go in my mouth. YUM!




I was CRASHED out by the time we got on the highway to go home...



Last night I woke up from my nap and mom picked me up and I fell back asleep... mom says I don't cuddle enough anymore, so she took the opportunity to spend an hour cuddling with me and took a couple pictures.

No comments: