Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks Nana!!!

I finally fit into the Gymboree outfit that Nana bought me... mom LOVES this outfit and this is the second time I've worn it. Thanks Nana!

Today mom and I went to the mall with our new friends Kat & Corbin... Corbin is 1 week younger than me, but he's a BIG boy! He's already wearing 12 to 18 month clothes!! Mom and Miss Kat met on a mommy board online, seems normal to mom since she met daddy online. :)

Look at me crossing my legs like a big girl...

I love that the cat loves bows! She always comes to visit during photo shoots & that makes me...


HAPPY!!!! AHHHH!!!!


Crossing my legs again... chilling out on the couch... mom thinks I look really old in this picture... I told her I can't look too old, I'm a BABY for crying out loud!


Ok these pictures make me look little again... BIG rocking chair, little girl...




Here's Corbin & I... In the second picture I'm asking Corbin if he wants to ditch our moms and go get ice cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, don't you look cute!!! You must give your Mom an extra big smile for making you such a pretty bow to match your strawberry outfit. Loving your pictures!
Nana and Granddad