Sunday, May 4, 2008

My First Babysitter & My Swimsuit!!!

Last night mom and dad went to the Grapevine Colleyville Southlake Mom's League Gala and I got to hang out with Anella and her boyfriend Nick. Anella and I are good friends, the first time we met she was able to calm me down when mommy couldn't! She's VERY good with babies. Thanks again Anella for staying with me!!! Mommy and daddy looked SO good all dressed up for the gala so I included some pictures from the event here. They had a professional photographer there so the pictures turned out really well! Mommy and I really enjoy all of our activities with the Mom's League and mom is going to be on the board next year... YAY mom!





Today I got all dressed in my first swim diaper and my swimsuit (which is almost too small even though it's 6-9 months)... Mom and dad were going to warm up the hot tub and let me hang out in my baby float and see what the bubbles were like BUT the propane tank is OUT! BOO! Maybe next weekend I'll get to... Mommy got some fun pictures of me in my swimsuit though... Thanks Nana for the awesome fruit stripe swimsuit!!!



No comments: