Saturday, May 31, 2008

My First Birthday Party!

Will turned 1! He's my favorite boy from playgroup and I was SO excited to go to his birthday party, which was also MY first birthday party and boy was it fun! When do I get to have one of these?

Here's my outfit... The theme was monkeys so mom thought I should go as a leopard! Aunt Rinny... mom says this is your kind of outfit!



Some funny faces...


Me and mommy...





Shhh... she's telling me a secret!


Will had 2 cakes! One for all of us and one for him.


Mom realized REALLY quickly that the bow was going to have to go!


Here's me in the birthday boy Will...


Yep, he's trying to hold my hand...


And then I got my first kiss!


Romeo, Romeo wherefore out thou Romeo... errgh... I mean Will...


Here are some pictures of Will eating his cake... he didn't know what to think at first...


Then he looked right at me like "Come on Milla, come help me"...


YUMMO!!!


Mommy let me try out Will's Zebra... I can't wait to have my own bouncing Zebra!


Then mom and I had some cake... well I really just had icing...


Doesn't mommy look happy?


Here are all the babies that were at the party... aren't we cute?

Notice the little boy next to me keeps grabbing at me...



Well I finally gave him a piece of my mind! I guess I'm tough after all! I was ready to hit him before mom pulled me away... He's not my Will!

No comments: