Monday, May 26, 2008

Patriotic Cutie Patootie

Happy Memorial Day! Mom tried to explain Memorial Day to me today, but here's what I observed... 1) Daddy gets to stay home with me an extra day in a row and 2) I get a BIG bow to wear!




Check out the cheeks...


Oh and I also know it's a holiday because I got a present... A walker! Mom says she's going to have to eat her words to Grandma Kitty because she told Grandma Kitty she would never buy me a walker, but I LOVE it! I haven't quite figured out how to go forward, but I can go backwards and I really like just being independent and checking out the cat and dog on my own...


Ok I'm TOTALLY teething! These pictures are posted in the order mommy took them... notice that one minute I'm fine and the next I'm throwing a fit...

Mmmmm one hand is good...


Two hands is even better!


Check me out I'm moving!


Back to one hand...


Ok now I'm frustrated... my teeth hurt!


But then I see dad and I got happy again and I waved (I've been working on waving)...


Here daddy.... I'll pull off this toy and share with you...


Are you watching me dad...


Mom says she taught me this look... it's one of her specialties...


What do you mean I look like you mom?


I'm breaking down again...


Seriously.... now I've lost it!

No comments: