Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Day in the Life of Milla

Mom got a new Canon Elph Power Shot SD750 for Mother's Day from me & daddy, so she decided to shoot "A Day in the Life of Milla" today...

Here I am holding my feet... I found them the left one about a week ago and then I discovered I can hold both of them at the same time!


Hanging out in my jumparoo chewing on my fingers... this is definitely one of my favorite ways to pass the afternoon...


After playing I took in a nap... IN MY CRIB! I never nap in my crib... mom was pretty excited!

Mom, dad & I went to Kincaids to have hamburgers for dinner and then we went to Milwaukee Joe's Ice Cream shop, mom shared her raspberry ice cream with me and I thought it was AWESOME!


When we got home it was bath time (I had ice cream and food on me from the day)... mom realized she had never taken pictures of me taking a bath... so she grabbed the camera... Mom said she covered my girly parts so that she doesn't have anything to bribe me with when I'm in junior high...




Check me out, I'm grabbing both feet in the bath! A difficult feat when they are slippery!!




After my bath mom put me in the onesie that our friend Grace bought me when mommy found out she was pregnant last year... Grace and mommy went through their pregnancies together and mommy was calling me her bumble bean, hence (yes I know the word hence at 5 months old) Grace bought me a onesie that has bees on it and says "Bee Happy"... THANKS GRACE!!! I can't wait to play with Ellis soon...



Mom thought this picture was kind of odd... she says I look like a porcelain doll in it...


Finally I crashed out on the couch while mom and dad watched Survivor... I wasn't ready to go to bed, I like to nap and hear their voices...

No comments: