Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010: Our Year in Pictures...

In January, we jumped right in to 2010 at ASI...


took our first trip to the zoo...


and a 2nd trip the next day...


I visited my first fire station...


and enjoyed Dad's Day at preschool...


In February, we went to the museum for the first time...


enjoyed the Fort Worth Stockshow...


attended our annual Moms' League Valentine Party...


met the O'Hair girls...


took daddy to the zoo...


mommy & daddy attended the Mom's League Gala...


and we took a family trip to the park with Maggie...


In March, I had my first music performance...


mom started sewing...


we took a mommy/daughter date to Rainforest Cafe...


we had SNOW!


attended Disney on Ice...


went to our 3rd Moms' League Easter Party...


attended my first tea party...


and participated in my first parade...


In April, we moved into our new house...


had Easter in the new neighborhood...


hosted our first playdate at the new house...


took some beautiful bluebonnet pictures...




installed my indoor swing...


and had our preschool music performance...


In May, we went to the Dallas Zoo for the first time...


I took a turn at learning how to skate...


we had our Mom's Tea at school...


I had my last day of school for the year...


we headed to San Antonio to visit Shamu...


I went to my first amusement park...


had pictures made with cousin Grant...


and started potty training...


In June, we ended another year of Moms' League...


started Little Gym classes...


headed to the neighborhood pool...


I got my big girl bed...




attended my first movie...


celebrated Father's Day...


with a trip to Granbury...


learned how to do a forward roll...


spent some time at the library...


had my Moms' League playgroup over for a playdate...


and got my trapeze...


In July, we celebrated the 4th of July...


went to a very special Alice in Wonderland tea party...


headed back to school for summer camp...


met Curious George...


saw Toy Story 3...


attended a 2nd week of summer camp...


and went to the circus...


In August, we had some big girl pictures made...


saw the Wiggles live...


had a special mommy/Milla tea party...


where I got to play dress up with Sophia...


met Miss Michelle...


went to NRH20...


celebrated Maggie's birthday...


learned how much I love to dance to live music...


started Saturday Little Gym with daddy...


and started ballet...


In September, we had meet the teacher at school...


a hot visit to the Dallas Zoo...


started my 2nd year of preschool...


started MomMets...


participated in my first fashion show...


celebrated Grandparents Day in Granbury...


Grant turned 1...


mom colored her hair dark...


I rode an elephant...


and enjoyed the Shrine Circus...


In October, we had family pictures made...


I rode a pony at school...


we saw Snow White at Casa Manana...


I got my face painted for the first time...


we saw Mickey's Road Show...


I was a super cute cupcake...


Alice in Wonderland...


and a pink zebra...


we only went to one pumpkin patch...


we had a family themed Halloween...


and I loved Trick or Treating...


In November, we had my preschool Thanksgiving Feast...


saw Santa...


attended the Southlake Christmast Tree lighting...


enjoyed Thanksgiving Day with both sets of grandparents...




attended Princesses on Ice...


and decorated the Christmas tree...


In December, I got my first manicure...


attended the Moms' League Christmas Party...


started my birthday celebrations at ballet...


turned 3!


enjoyed Polar Express Day at school...


celebrated my birthday at school...


went to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...


saw Yo Gabba Gabba live...


had a great Christmas Party at school...


enjoyed an awesome 3rd birthday party...


celebrated Christmas Eve with my family...


had a fantastic Christmas morning...


got to see my cousins...


rode my first roller coaster...


and got to go down a snow hill (more on Six Flags in a later post)...



What a year! We are excited to see what 2011 brings! Since I'm not old enough to understand resolutions mom has made one for me. It is to help me understand disappointment. As you can see in this post, my life is pretty awesome and sometimes when things don't get my way I have a tendency to overreact. So mom is doing my kindergarten teacher a favor and helping me learn how to handle disappointment as gracefully as a 3 year old can be expected to. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: