Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ballet, School & a Haircut...

We have decided that any Sunday morning that we don't have concrete plans we will go eat breakfast.  We headed to the Original Pancake House last Sunday and we will definitely be back!  The pancakes were SUPER yummy!

Really it's just a reason for me to put on a cute outfit...

and snuggle with mommy while we eat yummy food...


Monday morning I headed back to ballet class and had a wonderful surprise.  My neighborhood friend Leah has joined our class!

Mom can't help but take pictures of me during class...

and she absolutely LOVES this one!

Silly Sydney!

We started helping each other with crabwalks this week...

Look how strong I am!

It was really funny!

Leah & Madeline...

More goofy pictures while hula hooping...



Can you tell I still LOVE ballet!


Tuesday morning came REALLY early!  We got totally off of our routine over break and mom had to wake me up for school...

Not thrilled!

After school we headed to McDonalds to play and have some ice cream...

Tuesday is my long day at school, which means it's also my no nap day...

Playing the drums at the house (this was all my idea)...

Wednesday morning mom took me to Pigtails & Crewcuts for a much needed hair cut.

Can you tell I wasn't too sure about the whole thing? I was very brave though and never fussed and told the hairdresser thank you when we were all done.

It's a very neat place with train tables and a playroom and we will definitely be back!

Afterward we headed to Milestone church's play area.  We had heard about this place for a while, it's free, clean and very close to our house.  We plan on hosting lots of playdates there this summer!!!!

I had a great time... 
 

I wouldn't go up in the play structure without mommy.  But mommy never minds the workout & she likes to play with me (can you tell how much healthier my hair looks)...

No comments: