Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYE at Six Flags...

We've decided to start a new NYE day tradition around here (as long as it's as beautiful as it was this year).  Six Flags Over Texas!  In fact, we got season passes!

Ready to go...













In a little NYE day bling...











Seriously these are the most fun leggings ever!

My first ride was the trucks... which also was one of my favorites...












Next up we waited in line for the teacups...












Which made mommy cry because I was able to ride them by myself...












and I wasn't afraid at all!












Mom decided since I was being brave it was time to try out the rollercoaster...












She convinced me it was the Polar Express...












and boy was it fun!












Waiting for the real train...



















Finally on board!

















Mom was totally impressed with how much I walked at Six Flags and how easily I kept up my pace...

















One of my other favorite things was the antique cars, I got to drive!













We finally made it over to the snow hill and I got to toboggan!












It was SO much fun!













This is the only picture of me on the real rollercoaster... the mini mine train... I was really brave until they buckled us in and then I got a look on my face like "I don't think this is such a good idea"...












Luckily, I survived with smiles...

















We headed over to the boots and it was much more fun than mom expected...













Check out how deserted it was!












Mom went to process her season pass while daddy and I rode the trucks again...















and then I got to meet some characters...













Ride the carousel...














and see Scooby Doo...












What a fantastic day!













On New Year's Day we headed to see Yogi Bear...

















definitely another new Fort tradition.  The movies is a fantastic place to spend New Year's Day!

















Happy New Year's everybody! Here's to a fantastic 2011!

No comments: