Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lazy Sunday, Ballet & School...

Sunday morning we headed out for pancakes.  Mom had to take a picture of my shirt.  It's one of the only shirts she made on her old embroidery machine that actually turned out cute.  The old machine was shipped back last week (it broke) and mom's new one arrives tonight.  So forgive her lack of helping me blog for a few days...

Monday morning it was back to ballet...

My usual friends were there...

and just for giggles Chloe & Evan from school were there too.  We'll see if they decide to join the class or not...

Working on our recital piece... mom has already decided I'm going to wave the entire routine...

See?

Mom always sneaks in for a few pictures during tumbling...

and they always end up being some of her favorites...

Even the goofy ones!

After class Madeline & I watched the kids practice in the other studio...

and then our mommies took us to Central Market...

I was working on itsy bitsy spider...

We are such sweet friends... Madeline was wearing our "best friends" shirt that mommy made 2 years ago!

Monday afternoon we went to see Dr. Martin.  I was coughing and had a runny nose and I've been exposed to both strep throat and the flu over the past week so mom wanted to get me checked out.  The one thing mom wasn't prepared for was to hear I had an ear infection!  My first one ever!  I started my first antibiotics ever last night and with no fever I was declared healthy enough for school...

I mean how do you keep this ball of energy at home???

No comments: