Friday, January 28, 2011

A Playdate, School & Little Gym...

Wednesday morning mom and I did our normal errands (book store, petsmart, party city) and then I took an early nap because I had a play date in the afternoon...

Brianna and Nathanael came over to play...

Nathanael even tried out the seesaw...

Thursday was "Winter Numberland" at school so mom found one more snowflake shirt for me to wear...


Friday morning I rocked a new hairstyle...

and a new clip that mommy made me...

Ready to go to Little Gym...

and yes I picked this entire outfit...

Mom loves when her little girly girl stops to play Thomas...

"Let's go mom"...

Waiting for class...

and warm up!

Demonstrating with Mr. Nick...

Doing rotations (I still kind of get worn out and distracted halfway through class)...



But mom got a huge smile when she came in to motivate me...

Mom's favorite part of class today (she regrets not having a video camera) was me practicing my vault skills.  Vault was always her least favorite part of gymnastics because she would get scared right as she hit the springboard...

I definitely don't have this fear!

No comments: