Sunday, January 2, 2011

December in Videos...

Everytime mom shoots a video on her point and shoot camera she thinks to herself "man I need to upload these"... so here we go.  We are going to get caught up on all the December videos.

Here I am right before discovering all of my birthday presents after my party...

video














and my excitement when opening my first remote control car (thanks Mallory!)...
video














Feeding the birds at the zoo...

video 

Driving my new jeep...
video

Driving it outside...
video
Playing with my new puppy...





video 
video 

 Playing Kinect with daddy & Blaise...
video 

Even Nana got in on the fun...
video 
and Pop Pop...
video
and playing Kinect at home after we bought it...
video














Keep reading to see our Six Flags adventures!

No comments: