Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Donuts, Ballet & School...

Sunday morning we headed out for breakfast...

After some puppy love...

and modeling...



Our breakfast location?  Krispy Kreme! 

The best part is watching them be made...

Mmmm... donuts!



Back to watching the ooey gooey goodness....

Sunday night I spent about an hour complaining about my ear hurting (the one that was not infected), but fell asleep and slept through the night.  Monday morning mom called Dr. Martin even though I said I felt fine.  While we waited for the appointment we headed to ballet...

Where I got to try on my tap costume (we are doing Good Ship Lollipop)...


After ballet we headed to the doctor.  Turns out I have a bullous (blister) ear infection in my other ear and walking pneumonia... not a good diagnosis.  Since I still felt fine mom took me to the park for some fresh air while we waited for my prescriptions to be filled...

Mom has this great video of me swinging myself, she promises to post it soon...

Walking the beam...

Tuesday morning I was still feeling fine (through this whole bout of sickness I've never had a fever) so mom decided to send me to a short day of school...

Do you see how long my eyelashes are here?  The other day a big clump of them got turned under in my eye and it was so painful!

Ready to go to school in my super cool Dr. Seuss shirt (which I proclaimed Miss Michelle would love)...


A posed picture... see do I look like I have walking pneumonia?

After 3 hours of school I was still all smiles!

When we got home mom gave me my 2nd dose of my new antibiotic and I almost immediately broke out into a rash.  Mom spoke with the doctor and because there is only one antibiotic that treats a bullous ear infection I have to stay on the antibiotic and mom just has to continue to give me benadryl.  Please say a prayer that I can return to my healthy self soon!  This has not been a great way to start the year!

No comments: