Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cute Shirts & Little Gym...

So mom warned yall that we'd be MIA once her embroidery machine came... she was not kidding.  The good news is I have some cute shirts to wear!

Thursday was Baa Baa Black Sheep Day in my class at school so mom whipped up a black sheep shirt. 

I loved it!

It looked stellar with my uber cool snow leopard pants!

Friday we headed back to Little Gym and mom had made me a gymnast shirt...

I loved that I had pigtails like the girl on my shirt...

"Come on mommy"...

A good shot of the shirt...


I headed into class and had a great time!

We played hula hoops...

and made this super fun hula hoop choo choo...

It was so neat to go around the whole gym together...

Rotations (mom cringed when she saw me do this)...

and then this...

Can you tell I'm upset here?  One of the little girls pushed me off of the beam and I fell and got hurt.  Mom had to come in and calm me down and I reluctantly finished class...

Working on my bar skills helped distract me...


and I got to take a hula hoop on to the balance beam!

Game time!  Airplane tag...

After class we headed to McDonalds... Mom wasn't planning to take pictures until I declared I was Rapunzel & let my hair down...

I asked mom to take a picture of me and my Happy Meal prizes (mom gets a happy meal too and I get 2 prizes)...

Friday night after I went to bed mom put my bows on Maggie...

Sweet Maggie... we still don't know why her nose is turning pink...

Prim and proper with her paws crossed...

No comments: