Saturday, January 8, 2011

School & GCSML Meeting

Thursday morning I headed to school, a little more awake than Tuesday...

After school mom came in to see some of my art... we had made spaghetti blizzards and stick snowflakes...

We headed to McDonalds for lunch, because let's face it, it's easy!

Friday morning we had to be up bright and early for our Moms' League Meeting...

Mom told me the day before that I would be going to "playcare" while she was in the meeting and I told her I was " a little bit nervous and scared"... mom was so impressed that I could identify my emotions that well, but nonetheless, she insisted I was going...

I cried when we turned down the hallway to the classroom, but within 10 seconds of mommy giving me a hug and a kiss and telling me everything was going to be ok, I was fine!  This is a first for us!  YAY!  Mom has dreamed for 3 years of the Moms' League meeting where I didn't seem traumatized afterward!  As a reward, mom snagged me a donut before they were all gone!

Laughing at my silly friends...

Joining in on the fun with Sophia & Hudson...

We ran around the gym kicking and throwing the balls while our mommies cleaned up...

This is the bear I created at playschool.  It's why I like it better now.  Last year I was with the babies and we didn't do projects or anything.  Now it's more like "school" and as I told mommy "they had 2 kitchens!!!"

Happy girl!!!

No comments: