Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st Day of School 2011...

Today was my first day of school.  I will be going Monday, Wednesday, Friday this year, which I'm really excited about.

2011...

2010...

2009











 

Mom made my outfit this year... I even helped pick out the material.  (Mom says I look WAY too old in this picture!)...

She added the patch to my backpack too...

Can you tell I'm excited (I was definitely still a little nervous too)...

2011...

2010
















2009...

















I'm super excited that some of my friends from last year are in my class this year... I have Piper, Isabelle, Lilly & Kade...

This is the picture when mommy should have realized her image stabilizer was turned off... oh well at least it wasn't the autofocus!


Kade, Maribelle & Piper...

Miss Judy gave me a list of things I could do when I came in and I picked painting... at that point I didn't care where mommy was (mom rarely lets me paint at home)...

Mom is very proud to announce that I didn't cry at drop off AND she didn't call the school to see how I was doing (milestones for both of us)...

Mom had some "surprises" waiting for me in the car...

I was too nervous to take pictures with the 1st Day of School sign when we got there, so we took them on the way out...


then Piper and I headed over to the water fountain and hill...


Little House on the Prairie?

We ran up and down the hill probably 50 times... the funniest part is when I woke up this morning I said my legs hurt too badly to go to school (queen of excuses).  Mom put a heating pad on them, had daddy look at them, worried over me, ignored me and finally said something about me not getting to play on the playground with my friends if my legs hurt... I was magically cured!  HA!

We celebrated my first day of school (without tears) with a trip to McDonalds...


It's going to be a good year (I even asked if I can go back tomorrow!)...

No comments: