Thursday, September 1, 2011

3rd Post: Meet the Teacher 2011

Another year, another Meet the Teacher...

Can you tell I was a little nervous???

Warming up...
Goofy...

I swear this was pretend... but I do get this mad at mommy...

but that lead to this smile... a WONDERFUL picture that mommy loves...

Mommy got an iphone on Tuesday and passed her itouch to me... I am obsessed!

"What?"

Mom made Ms. Judy a little present...


I was SO excited to spot Lilly when I got there! We headed straight to the hill!

Turns out Lilly was nervous too and the first time she tried to go in (without me) she covered her eyes and clung to her mommy... which made me (and my mommy) feel much better...

You can tell how much I adore her here...

Much more fun entering a new place together!

Piper was there too!

This was a very unexpected realization... I am actually the YOUNGEST in my class!  Isn't that crazy?  I was right in the middle last year, but this year there are enough 3 year olds that I'm actually the youngest in the "old 3's" class...

Talking with my new teacher Ms. Judy... she is SO nice!

We attempted to stage our annual picture...

But I was DONE!











So mom is substituting this one... 2011...
















2010...












2009...

No comments: