Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day & Ballet...

More than anything during this weekend of recovery I wanted my Maggie...

I just wanted to cuddle with her and I even asked if she could "lick my ears" (I sometimes have her lick boo boos when mommy isn't available for a kiss)...

I swear she isn't trying to bite me here... just an optical illusion.

We are best friends!

My other best friend Lilly sent me flowers and balloon...

I think that's the first time I've ever been sent flowers.. Thanks Lilly!

As a Labor Day treat... mom made cake batter pancakes.  We didn't think they were that great (mom's regular pancakes are better and would be excellent with sprinkles)...

But they were still a nice treat...

Trying to like Mabel... she is just SOOO wild!

So what do you do on the first "cool" day of the fall... you park hop!

First stop, Starbucks for mommy (she has not recovered from the night before my surgery when she didn't sleep)...

I asked for the Rainbow Slide Park first...





Our 2nd stop was a park by Lake Grapevine...





and then we headed to the Botanical Gardens...




Isn't this a sweet shot?




This morning I had ballet...

But first I needed some cuddles with my best friend...



Picture time...


Mom loves this hot pink leotard...

Happy girl!


and yes, I needed a jacket this morning!


Mom shot a couple of videos with her new phone today...


Mom was amazed to see me making a "basket" today in class, something she totally remembers doing as a kid...

After ballet we headed to Central Market for a playdate with Bella...







and when Central Market got too crazy... we headed to Costco to run there...
 

No comments: