Thursday, September 22, 2011

2nd Post: Grapefest

Saturday morning we braved the humidity and headed to Grapefest...

Thank God for misters!

Misters + Bubbles... Toddler Magic!





Finally it was time to take daddy to ride my favorite rides from my outing with Lilly...



we watched some grape stomping (which was loud and my ear plugs had to make an appearance)...

Next we headed to the kids area where they were having a lego competition...

We didn't participate, but we did build right along side them...


The Lego Man was even there... (I wouldn't go take a picture with him)...

Another mister...

This one was awesome!

Finally it was pony riding time...

This little spot on Main Street is one of my favorite places to ride a pony... the owner is SO nice and he has great ponies!

No comments: