Thursday, September 1, 2011

2nd Post: Ballet & Playing with Lilly...

Tuesday morning we headed back to ballet.  Mommy knew she had made the right decision of putting me with Miss Linda when I exclaimed "yay" when she told me where we were headed...

and I was in a good mood to ham it up for the camera!







We got there early so mom got a few pictures in the class as well...





Warming up with my friends...

After ballet we headed to McDonalds with Bella.  Mom has NO pictures because she was busy chatting with Bella's mommy... yay for fun friends and me being more independent!

I even went down a tunnel slide!

Wednesday morning we made blueberry muffins for a special playdate...

I  LOVE blueberry muffins!  Especially with sugar on top!

So who was my special playdate with?


Lilly!

We had SO much fun!  And again I was totally independent and made mommy's job easy...

Blueberry muffin break!

More bouncing...

We were SO silly!

No comments: