Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3rd Post: Ballet & A Playdate with Bella...

Tuesday morning mommy found me looking at my American Girl Doll catalog... stuck on the page where the girl was dressed for ballet just like me...

Excited to go see my ballet friends!



Today we did something new, before class I asked if I could wear my ear plugs while we did tap because it's too loud, when we got there my friends were being kind of crazy and I asked if I could wear them the whole class...

Can you see them?  They're pink!

Mom is fine with me wearing ear plugs in class and Miss Linda didn't mind... I definitely could still hear the music and her direction...

Class just wasn't quite as overwhelming...

I have been practicing this move at home ever since!

We love Miss Linda!

After ballet we headed to McDonalds to play with Bella...


We are perfectly happy eating our nuggets and sliding together...


After lunch we headed to the new ToysRUs... it is AWESOME!


We even tried on some costumes...

In total I think we spent 3 hours there... a fun air conditioned play date!

 We came up with this all on our own... mom quietly got out her video camera to capture it!

No comments: