Thursday, September 29, 2011

3rd Post: C is for Cinderella & Playdate Thursday

In my world... C is for Cinderella.  So since we are learning about the letter C at school, I decided to dress accordingly...

I would prefer to wear a tutu to school every day (so would Lilly)...

On the way to school I asked to watch Monsters, Inc. (we have a 20 minute drive).  Normally I won't watch the first part where the monster scares the little boy and falls on the jacks... but today I did and I laughed OVER and OVER again.  Mom just kept replaying it...

 

After school we met Addie T. at McDonalds (she spent the morning at Sweet and Sassy)...
 


We hadn't played together in a while, but we had a blast!




After we left McDonalds mom told me we were going to ToysRUs to get cousin Grant a birthday present.  I asked who we were going to play with there and mom explained it was just her going (she realized at that moment that I always want a playmate now).  So we headed over there and luckily found Ava (my neighbor) to play with...

When Ava had to leave we found Taylor.  I had never met Taylor, but mom went to high school with Taylor's mom and we live close to each other.  We will definitely get together to play again...

While we were there we worked on my bike skills and figured out a big part of the problem.  The 10 & 12 inch bikes mom was putting me on were too small, I couldn't push my legs completely straight... I did MUCH better with the 14 and 16 inch bikes...

 

Thursday morning we met Bella at Paradise Pond (she had NEVER been!)...

We had LOTS of fun!

They even have a new bounce house...

I can finally push the trike merry go round (when did that happen???)...



and after watching Bella climb to the top...

I went too (notice my panic, that slide is FAST and it burns if you put your hands down)...

We did some dress up...

and had a wonderful time (it's much quieter there on Thursdays compared to Fridays)...

after lunch we headed over to Lilly's to play...

We are the silliest princesses ever! 

We played for 3 hours with minimal mommy involvement...



Which of course included having a dance party in the living room...

No comments: