Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Weekend & Playdates...

Mom just edited a week's worth of photos and she thinks I look too old... 

Maybe it's the big girl clothes...

Or the long legs...

Saturday afternoon Nana and Pop Pop came over for a visit so mommy and daddy could go to dinner.  They remain my "secret" babysitters.  They come over in the afternoon, we play and then I go to sleep and mommy and daddy go to dinner...  It's a system that works!

Another picture where I look to old...

Sunday night we were invited to a neighbor's house for a BBQ.  SO fun!

This is my friend Cameron...

She's kind of awesome!

All the kids playing hide and seek...

Monday morning we headed over to Ava's house (another neighbor) to play...

We even took the bounce house!

A little boy named Hunter was there too, we had a great time!

Ava is fearless!

No comments: