Thursday, September 29, 2011

2nd Post: School, KHS Parade, & Ballet...

First, from last week... my Happy Birthday song for Papa Don...

Monday we had learned about the circus at school... and of course mom had a shirt for that!

Monday afternoon mom found out it was Keller High School's homecoming week and they were having a parade.  So she whipped up a shirt and we headed to the parade...

Daddy was working the tailgate at the Cowboys game for Best Maid...

We parked at the library and played at the park...

and when it was parade time I sported my awesome new pink hunting headphones...

Flag girls were first (I love them)...

The fire trucks were pretty loud...

I mastered the "if I wave I get candy" routine pretty quickly...
 
  

Horses...

 More candy...
 

 There were some VERY creative floats...


 and mommy captured a couple of self portraits...
  

 

Tuesday we headed to ballet...
 

  

I did a great job in class and mom captured one video of me doing "I'm a Little Top" (her favorite)...

No comments: