Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Southlake Butterflies...

Friday night and Saturday I had a little fever virus.  Mom and dad are convinced it would have turned into an ear infection if I hadn't gotten tubes... so they are glad we got them done when we did.  I was back to 100% by Saturday night...

Sunday morning we headed out to see the butterfly tent in Southlake...

a great excuse to enjoy some beautiful weather...


We were given a stick with a piece of watermelon on it and then we looked for butterflies...








I was being VERY brave and even touched a few...

until mom decided to do this!

The "bug man" was asking for volunteers and mom agreed to do it...

I was much more timid after that!

See my beautiful butterfly wings... we even got a cup of caterpillars to hatch our own butterflies...

No comments: