Saturday, October 8, 2011

2nd Post: Arboretum Candids...

On Tuesday we headed out to see the Cinderella themed Pumpkin Patch at the Dallas Arboretum with Bella and Ms. Shelly...

One thing you can count on is that you take a LOT of pictures at the Arboretum, so mom is breaking these up into 2 posts.  Candids and Momtog Photography...

Bella is such a great friend and we have SO much fun together!

Checking out the carriage together...

My dress is my new super fancy dress that mom bought me for when Mickey says we can go to Disney World... let's hope it still fits!

Reading the story of Cinderella...


Late to the ball of course!

Mom has some great pictures of me in this dress... but here are the out takes...




Trying SO hard to get a "best friend" picture...


Exploring Texas Town...

Exploring the "out house" in my Strawberry Shortcake Costume...

SO done!

Water lifted my spirits though...


at the end we found this cool house that we really would have spent the day in... it was Jack's house from Jack and the Beanstalk...

Tickles...
Such a fun (and exhausting) day!

No comments: