Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shriner Circus...

Saturday the 8th we headed to the Moslah Shriner Circus in Fort Worth...


But first, we had to stop at In and Out burger...

We love this circus because we get to ride on an elephant...


and they make their cotton candy on site!

We love the little cars...

Can you tell the circus is one of my favorite places (please not the pink on my eyes is not make up or a skin reaction... it's face paint from the superhero party)...

I was having SO much fun!


Circus time!



My new ear protectors...



Alex the clown is my absolute favorite... he's SO awesome!

They even had a baby elephant...

Isn't he precious!


Look how awesome they are!

More Alex... I would definitely just go to the Alex show!


Daddy cuddles...

The sweet Shriner gave me a pin...



Look at the baby elephant with the big elephants... SO cute!


at the very end the cannonball lady launched out AND it was LOUD AND I wasn't scared!!!!!!!  These ear protectors REALLY work!

No comments: