Saturday, October 22, 2011

State Fair of Texas...

First, Monday was Spider Day at school... mom didn't notice the devil horns until she put the shirt on me, not something she would normally put on me for Christian preschool BUT no one seemed to notice...

Tuesday daddy went with us to ballet...

Which was SO exciting!


and then after ballet we headed to the State Fair of Texas...

My first time!

It's a pretty overwhelming place, but we had a blast!


We got to see the dogs (including one that looked a lot like Mabel)...



I got to learn how to be a farmer...

It was a super fun experience... we went through all the different jobs on a farm...

at the end we rode our tractor, turned in  our stuff and got paid a dollar.  We were able to take the dollar into a store and get a treat...

Next we headed into the petting zoo (the best part)...

Baby Buffalo...


baby Scottish cow...


Piggies...

Sweet Zebra...

No fear!

baby llama...

Mom's favorite part of the day was the sky way...

See Big Tex in the background...

Checking how tall I am.  Good information to know before Disney World...

The carousel was LOUD!  It totally stressed me out...

But cotton candy made it all better...


This thing was alive!  It was a man on stilts and it was CREEPY!

I got to pick one ride and I picked the bears...

We watched the backyard circus...

checked out daddy's pickles...

So proud of my daddy "The Pickle Guy"...

and then we got free ice cream... YUM!






Our last stop was meeting Elsie and her baby... they were precious!  We had a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: