Saturday, October 29, 2011

Catching Up: Mon & Tue...

Monday was black cat day at school...

and mom had already made this outfit, so we went with it!

Me and my Frankie...

It was SOO foggy... it took us a very long time to get to school...

Tuesday I had ballet...




and my friend Addy gave us little Halloween goody bags... which included stick on earrings that I loved...

We met Bella for lunch at McDonalds, but mom kept her camera in the bag for most of the visit...

Mabel was spayed on Tuesday... she came home VERY out of sorts...


I worked on my vet skills by taking care of her...



She is normally SO wild, I never get to cuddle with her or love on her, but during her recovery we got a glimpse of what she will be like when she's older...



I announced that day that I want to be a doggie doctor that day... mom would love that!

5 comments:

Disaster recovery said...

Definitely, what a great site and instructive posts, I surely will bookmark your website.All the Best!

Cheap Glasses said...

It is natural for all people to be wishing to save some money so they try to find a good deal and buy a cheap mobile phone. Of course, they want their mobile phone to include all the advanced technologies and services.

Rattan Garden Furniture said...

Really i am impressed from this post. Thanks for sharing this with us. I found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates.

Florist12 said...

I don't have any words to appreciate this post.....I am really impressed ....the person who created this post surely knew the subject well..thanks for sharing this with us.Digital brochures

Florist12 said...

Fantastic post! This could aid lots of people find out about this matter.Mesh banners