Sunday, October 30, 2011

2nd Post: Grapevine Mills fun...

Thursday has become our Mommy/Milla date day...

We try to take it easy and have fun at the same time...

Today we headed to Grapevine Mills and I asked to go to Legoland, mom agreed and it turned out NO ONE was there!  Here I am in front of the Ranger ballpark... "Go Rangers"...

My picture to Mickey Mouse to say "hey Mickey I want to fly on an airplane!"

Mom built me a rinky dink race car, but I had fun racing it...



Building a princess castle...

After Legoland we walked across to the aquarium...

it was empty so we enjoyed looking at all of the exhibits a couple of times...

Hanging out with the pumpkins...





Touching a starfish...

Channeling my inner Ariel...

Checking out the seahorses...


and FINALLY getting brave enough to check out the play area...



We ended the day with a carousel ride...

It was a fantastic date day!

No comments: