Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2nd Post: Lilly's Birthday Party

Friday was pumpkin day at school...

Meet Witchy Witch... she is one of my new friends...

Friday night we headed to Lilly's birthday party...

at Paradise Pond!



The birthday girl!

Kade headed up...

Lilly headed up...

While I dressed up...

I love that my daddy plays... he was one of the only adults to go down the slide that night...


Maribelle and Lilly headed up (it took me a LONG time to warm up to the play structure this time)...

Group picture time...


Silly faces...

Happy birthday...

to one of my sweetest friends...

you are always by my side when things get rough at school and you always make me laugh...

Singing happy birthday...

Blowing out the candles...

Lilly's sweet family...

Cake time!


The best thing about Paradise Pond is when you are done eating you get to go back and play some more...

with a sugar buzz!





Belle!

This is Findlay's little sister who I just love...


Finally brave enough to make it to the top!


Maddie got stuck and her daddy went to fetch her...

Kade making us go REALLY fast!


Mommy headed up with me too...

Meat grinder...

You could tell it was late and we were tired (the party ended at 8pm)... we all started rocking baby dolls...


and then we found one more burst of energy!




Happy birthday Lilly!  Thank you for inviting me to your super fun birthday party!

No comments: