Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Country Critters...

 It's Country Critter's time again...

2011...

2010...

















2009...

Mom made a  farm dress to wear...

and I rocked my pink boots from Nana and Grandad...

Finally it was time to see the animals!

I was SO excited to see mommy there...

When we came out to the petting farm I was holding hands with Maribelle...
















 

We are such big kids this year, none of the moms even came into the petting zoo area...


 
Mom took pictures of all my friends riding the pony.  It's the first year we've had 100% participation...

Meet my classmates... this is Findlay (he's from Scotland)...

Mathias... my newest classmate... he's very smart and super friendly...

My turn!

Milla...



Josh (VERY quiet) mommy doesn't ever hear me talk about him...

Maribelle, one of my BFFs...

Lilly, who I adore...

Isabelle, this was her first year to ride the pony...

She's very shy and still warming up to school again at this point...

Quinn, another mom never hears me talk about...

and Kade, yall all know Kade!

Class picture time...




We walked over to the pumpkin patch and read a book...



and then it was time to go pick out our pumpkins...



And take pictures with our pumpkins...









Friday night mom staightened my hair to see how short it really was from my haircut...

and then we headed out to have ice cream with Bella (daddy went camping)...



No comments: